As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Swiss Chard Seeds- Heirloom Rainbow Mix- 100+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Very easy for the gardening novice! . This beautiful blend of red, inattention, gold, swiss chard tolerates relatively poor soil, and pink chard will add a color to your salad, purple, red, not to mention your garden.
A prolific grower, and withstands frost and mild freezes. 85% germination. Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Rainbow Swiss Chard Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Leaves and stalks have a hearty spinach flavor. Under the “how To” section of our website.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Minimum of 800mg per packet. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of rainbow swiss chard seeds; large dark green leaves with a mix of vibrant green, white, red, gold, and magenta stalks; A real garden beauty.
Very productive even in hot weather. Considered one of the power foods for the dense nutritional value. Rainbow of colors -- the stems and veins of the variety come in a wide mix of colors from ruby red, yellow, dark red, golden, white, and even a light green.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Good eats -- whether eaten raw in a salad or sauteed with butter and garlic, this colorful swiss chard shines through with a hearty flavor similar to spinach.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift, Nutritious, Flavorful, Fordhook Swiss Chard Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large premium packet of fordhook Swiss Chard. Very dependable, does well in garden beds or containers. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Hardy and productive -- this easy-to-grow variety is more tolerant of both the heat and cold.
Leaves are best when harvested young. Minimum 2 g per packet. This variety has large green and savoyed crinkled leaves with white veins and broad, strong stems. Considered one of the power foods for its dense nutritional value, it is packed with vitamins and minerals.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Good eats -- with a flavor similar to spinach, it is great eaten raw in a salad or sauteed with butter and garlic. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “sow successful” blog. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
4. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
5 Grams ≈ 175 Seeds, TKE Farms, Rainbow Swiss Chard Seeds for Planting, Beta vulgaris #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- Rich in essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, K, C, potassium and magnesium. High in dietary fiber which helps promote digestive health. The colorful leaves of rainbow swiss chard make them a beautiful addition to any plate or salad when served raw or cooked.
Low calorie vegetable with only 35 calories per cup serving making it an ideal food for weight loss programs or those watching their caloric intake. Instructions Included. Contains antioxidants that help protect the body from free radical damage and reduce inflammation.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Non GMO, Rainbow, Swiss Chard Seeds,Swiss Chard, 25+Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Perfect for mixed greens salads. Easy to grow. Delicious stir fried or as steamed greens. Amazing colors in shades of red, pink, orange, purple, yellow and white. Bright lights chard produces copious amounts of 18"-22" leaves.
6. Hometown Seeds #ad
5 Grams, Swiss Chard, Approximately 150 Seeds, Fordhook Giant Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Package contains approximately 150 Swiss Chard, Fordhook Giant Seeds. Fordhook giant swiss chard has broad, thick, crumpled leaves that are larger than other types of chard.
It is easy to grow. Enjoy it like you would spinach or other greens, such as cut up in salads or sautéed. 1 package = 5 g Of Seeds.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non-GMO, 25 Count Seed Pack, A Standard Green Swiss Chard with Thick, Earthy Flavor., Country Creek LLC, Tender savoyed Leaves and a Slightly Bitter, Fordhook Giant Swiss Chard Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- This heavy yielding plant is very tasty and good for home gardens. Use fordhook swiss chard as a substitute for spinach in any dish! The attractive leaves are dark green, crumpled with stalks that are broad, white and of a fine quality. Every product is packaged in resealable bags! .
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Gram, Chard Swiss Rainbow Heirloom Garden Seeds, B166 50+ Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Plant seeds half an inch deep and 3 inches apart. Indoors or out, thin newly germinated seedlings with cuticle scissors instead of pulling them out. If more than one germinates, promptly snip off all but the strongest sprout at the soil line. Among the benefits of growing Swiss chard: it's an excellent source of several minerals and vitamins A, and Leaf beet.
Chard is known by a number of different names in including Swiss Chard, particularly Rainbow Chard. As well as its value as a food crop Swiss Chard also has a very striking value as an ornamental plant and so often appears in a gardens ornamental borders or ornamental pots.
Prepare a rich, fertile bed by loosening the soil while mixing in compost and a balanced fertilizer, applied at label rates. It's stalks can be of various colours, spinach beet, c, and k, making it a valuable food for maintaining strong bones.
Chard seed capsules often contain two or more seeds. Gradually thin direct-sown seedlings to 12 inches apart. Growing chard can be easier than growing spinach as it is better able to withstand higher temperatures and water shortages. Set out seedlings 12 inches apart. Rainbow swiss chard is a multi-color leafed vegetable that makes a good alternative to spinach. Rainbow swiss chard || free shippiNG || NON GMO.
9. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Ruby Red Swiss Chard Seeds for Planting, Great Home Garden Gift, 300+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Beta vulgaris, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Space the plants 4-5" apart; for continual harvesting of the outer stalks, space the plants 8-10" apart for larger growth. Type: annual - sun: full/partial - planting depth: 1/4” - spacing: 8” - Water: Moderate - Days to Maturity/Bloom: 60 days - Height: 8-10”.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Plant seeds 1/2" deep in compost-enriched soil in full sun.
Ruby red swiss chard: direct sow after the last spring frost. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden 🪴. Hardiness zones: 3, 5, 8, 10, 9, 6, 11, 7, 4, 12. Swiss chard can survive light frosts, and can be planted as a fall crop. For a continuous summer crop, plant more ruby Red Swiss Chard every two weeks. Germination should occur in about a week.