As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Trend Enterprises #ad
Sight Words Level 1, Young Learner Bingo Game #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Post-consumer_Recycled_Content_Percent - 0%. Games/manipulatives_Type - Letters and Numbers. Age_recommendation - Ages 4 and Up. Pre-consumer_recycled_Content_Percent - 0%.
|Brand||Trend Enterprises #ad|
2. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Vocabulary and Word Structure, Phonetics, Learning Advantage QUIZMO Language Arts Game Series, Teach Analogies, Sight Words, Set of 6 Bingo-Style Language and Literacy Games for Kids #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- For ages 5+. Includes 36 double-sided game boards, synonyms, descriptions, 100 color-coded calling cards and plastic markers. Sight word set 2 -- expand on sight word set 1 with 110 more sight words. Features 2 levels of difficulty for ages 7+.
Includes 36 double-sided game boards, 120 color-coded calling cards and plastic markers. Structural skills -- practice multisyllabic words, prefixes and suffixes to improve your child’s written and verbal communication.
Includes 36 double-sided game boards, 121 color-coded calling cards and plastic markers. Phonetic -- develop familiarization with consonants and vowels, plus improve reading, writing and verbal skills.
Includes 40 double-sided game boards, 55 color-coded calling cards and plastic markers. For ages 10+. For ages 10+. Quizmo bingo-style games are simple and suitable for 2-36 players. For ages 5+. For ages 5+. Vocabulary -- teach antonyms and synonyms to develop listening comprehension. Includes 36 double-sided game boards, 175 calling cards and plastic markers.
3. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Sight Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Laminate for extra durability. Made of heavy duty cardstock. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Give children a head-start in reading with these double-sided flash cards. A wonderful study tool.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Writing, Language, Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards.
5. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Swat Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom #adGamenote #ad
- Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Perfect classroom group & family game. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. See it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
Build spelling, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. Because the game is so physical, Say It, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly.
5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, 1st, Kindergarten, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. More words, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books.
6. The Learning Journey #ad
Reading Game for Preschool and Kindergarten 26 Three and Four Letter Picture Word Marching Game, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, Spelling #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but games like Spelling Memory are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a completely transformation boost of confidence.
Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus.
Gain early reading skills – the spelling memory game teaches a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, word formation and spelling. Improve focus – playing the spelling memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play.
Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct words. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. By putting together the cards to form a word, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
7. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Multiplication Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Ideal for teaching Grade 3 to Grade 8. Over 700 chips. 36 playing cards. Ages 8 to 13. Caller's mat and cards.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Sight Words Bundle #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great grab-and-go game. Fun for ages 5+. Practice articulation while learning beginning game etiquette. Easy game play helps build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency.
Bundle includes pop for sight words and pop for sight Words 2 Games; Each game includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 sight word cards and 8 POP cards, and Guide.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Multicolor, Ages 3+, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers, 3-1/2in, Game Show Buzzers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for classroom jeopardy or family feud: A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Make different sounds: Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first.
Games for class & home learning: Ideal for ages 3+. Use as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud. Buzz when you have the answer: Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer. Ways to make learning fun: Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers.