As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
2nd Grade Reading Workbooks, Homeshool Supplies, Homeschool Curriculum, Self-Check Workbook, Case Included, hand2mind VersaTiles Reading Practice Take Along Set for Second Grade, Homeschooling Games #adhand2mind #ad
- Unlike other reading workbooks: versatile workbooks are not intended as "busy work" for young learners. While your average school workbook needs to be assessed by a teacher or parent, VersaTiles are self-checking and promote independent practice that will increase student confidence.
Perfect for homeschool learning: while students learn from home, VersaTiles is a great solution for independent practice, whether they are homeschooling or supplementing schoolwork over the summer.
Second grade workbook for reading: This second grade workbook covers topics on suffixes, action verbs, end punctuation, prefixes, singular possessive nouns, and more!.
Prepare for second grade: this activity book bundle is designed to help parents and teachers alike supplement their young student's early education with hands-on learning activities that can be done at home or at school. Includes interactive workbook: this versaTiles Take Along set is an interactive workbook system that comes with a 64-page books and a traditional VersaTiles self-checking answer case.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
2. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension, Grade 2 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Workbook is correlated to state standards. More than 40 ready to reproduce practice pages. Available in various grade levels. Easy to follow directions allow students to work on their own.
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
5-1/2 x 4 x 1-3/4, Teacher Created Resources Grades 2-3 Language Arts Game Multi #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Includes synonyms cards, antonyms cards, homophones cards and more. Lets children practice skills in language arts, grammar, vocabulary and more. Designed for 2nd-graders and 3rd-graders.
4. Educational Insights #ad
100 Reading Lessons, Interactive Workbooks, Ages 7+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 2nd Grade Reading Set #adEducational Insights #ad
- Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Get ready for school - at home: the hot dots let's Master Grade 2 Reading Set is the perfect way to introduce and practice critical reading skills at home and on the go.
Sounds can be muted. Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses.
Batteries not included. Master second grade reading skills! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 grade- level lessons in Reading Comprehension, Spelling, Context Clues, and Punctuation & Antonyms, Synonyms & Multiple-meaning Words, Homophones & Grammar, plus 15 challenge reading lessons for advanced learners.
Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and master second grade reading skills through self-paced, independent learning fun. Hot dots pen also lights up green for correct responses and lights up red for incorrect answers. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries.
5. Learning Resources #ad
6 Colored Foam Cubes, 1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in, Multi-color, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations. Ideal for ages 6+. Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide.
Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes.
6. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Ages 5+ 250 pc, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces, Sight Words, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Word Families, Digraphs #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, 60 consonant blends, 60 consonants, improve sight word recognition, 10 digraphs, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
7. Mr. Pen #ad
Kids Learning Games, Swat Game, Educational Toy, Mr. Pen- Sight Word Game, Visual Sight Word Cards, Learn to Read Games, Learning to Read Games, Sight Word Games for Kindergarten, Reading Games #adMr. Pen #ad
- Learn by sight! Look and swat! Win the most flies. The speed factor promotes confidence and fluency in reading. The package includes 150 double-designed print fly cards, 4 colorful swatters.
Recommended Age Grade: +3 years old. Perfect for enhancing vocabulary, problem-solving skills by having fun matches with up to 4 players. Vibrant colors sight-word flies and quality plastic play swatters. Features 250 sight word in 6 levels.
8. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Grade 1, Multi, Who Has Sight Words Game, Teacher Created Resources I Have #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Grade 1. 4 game-card sets with 37 cards each. Standard-based sets that address the second 100 sight words. Included components: instructional solutions. ReadiNG. Sight words.
9. Educational Insights #ad
100 Reading & Math Lessons, Ages 6+, Interactive Workbook, Educational Insights Hot Dots Getting Ready for 1st Grade Set #adEducational Insights #ad
- Provides self-paced independent learning with 100 richly illustrated math and reading lessons that cover addition, vowels, money, word families, subtraction, and more.
Batteries not included. Give your kids the jump-start they need to prep for school success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots set and the Talking Hot Dots pen. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Includes 100 lessons 50 math and 50 reading in 2 spiral-bound books and the Talking Hot Dots pen.
Pen requires 2 AAA batteries. Confidence building: immediate audio sound effects and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Sounds can be muted. Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses.