As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Visual, Homeschool, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Ages 5+, 114 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
2. SpringFlower #ad
Swat a Sight Word Educational Toy for Age of 3,4,5,6 Year Old Kids, Boys & Girls,Homeschool ,Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, SpringFlower Sight Word Game, 120 Pieces #adSpringFlower #ad
- 1pcs storage bag--Help your children develop a good habit of packing toys. Encourage kids to discover the 224 most commonly used sight words with this fun and fast-paced game. Toy set certified conforms to us toy safety standards ASTM F963.
What's inside? 112pcs double-sided sight word card--which provides huge variety, blue for pre-primer; green for primer; pink for first Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. Specially designed to teach the top dolch sight words, sight word swat challenges kids to see, swat, and learn! They’ll think they’re just playing, but parents and teachers will know they’re actually learning.
Easy to travel and store. Best gift idea: perfect option for teacher supplies materials/classroom game/preschool/pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, Christmas, travel.
Why is it so funny? it's a game and not "work". A fun way to reinforce sight word learning. Perfect educational toys for boys and girls 3 4 5 6 years olds. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Premium quality and service-made with durable 100% safe ABS plastic.
3. GrandLmoon #ad
Sight Word Game Incentive Spot and Swat Splat 220 Dolch Plus A to Z for Kindergarten Preschool127 Pcs #adGrandLmoon #ad
- Expanded 3” width card with bigger letters. Multiple play methods: start with basic alphabet and go through the most used vocabulary in children’s books. Swatters made from premium PP primary particles give you a pleasant touch. Expanded card with 130% width than previous generation.
Safety to use: all cards and swatters are designed with cute round corner style to make sure no harm to kids. All these optimizations are based on our respectful patrons’ advices. Smart design: funny sight word cards in 2 designs and 6 colors so you could easily distinguish the basic words from advanced ones.
2 designs cards for easy classify. Develop a competitiveness through reading, spelling in fast-paced game. Premium quality: as always, printed with Non-toxic high gloss ink and laminated with PET film, cards made with thickened cardboard, easy clean and stay bright in long-term use.
How much fun the children got, how much knowledge they have got. Which provides 50% more space for big letter. Upgrades: a to z plus 220 dolch sight words, total 123 double-sided cards for kids 2-6. Covers a-z & 220 dolch sight words, perfect for pre-school education. Thickened card perfectly avoids cutting risk and the swatters are tuned with certain softness for further protection.
4. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Carson-Dellosa Learning to Read First Words Educational Board Game #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Build words with or without pictures. Each set includes 48 photographic cards game directions in English, Spanish and French. Game directions in English, Spanish and French. Builds 12 short vowel sound words.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading, 100 Self-Checking Lessons, Ages 5 and Up #adEducational Insights #ad
- Give your kids the jump-start they need for academic success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots Jr. Set and ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen. Includes 2 sturdy spiral-bound books with 100 lessons each and interactive electronic pen.
Lessons cover letter recognition, grammar, phonics, sight words, punctuation, reading readiness, and more. Also includes 15 challenges for next-level skill prep! Put the gift of learning in their Easter baskets this season.
6. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, Reading Game for Preschool and Kindergarten 26 Three and Four Letter Picture Word Marching Game, Spelling #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct words. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.
Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Gain early reading skills – the spelling memory game teaches a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling.
They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. By putting together the cards to form a word, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
Improve focus – playing the spelling memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but games like Spelling Memory are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a completely transformation boost of confidence.
7. Key Education #ad
& 2ND Grade & Ell, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, 1st #adKey Education #ad
- Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards.
Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, punctuation, capital letters, and building sentences language skills.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Sight Words Bundle #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice articulation while learning beginning game etiquette. Bundle includes pop for sight words and pop for sight Words 2 Games; Each game includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 sight word cards and 8 POP cards, and Guide.
Great grab-and-go game. Fun for ages 5+. Easy game play helps build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency.