As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Word Swat Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom Upgraded Version #adGamenote #ad
- See it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces.
More words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, 1st, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Because the game is so physical, Say It, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, kindergarten, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.
Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, non-toxic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. Perfect classroom group & family game. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Build spelling, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words.
2. Key Education Publishing #ad
384pgs, Key Education | Dolch Sight Word Activities Resource Workbook | Kindergarten–3rd Grade #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- It also includes assessment suggestions and fun take-home activities. With over 300 activities to introduce, remediate, reinforce, and practice Dolch sight words, it is a must-have for any young or special learning classroom.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Visual, Phonics Games, Ages 5+, 114 Pieces, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Great for homeschool or classroom learning: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
4. Mead #ad
Lined Paper, Wide Ruled Comp Book, Dotted Notebook Perfect for Home School Supplies, Blue Marble, 100 Sheets, Grades K-2 Writing Workbook, Mead Primary Composition Notebook #adMead #ad
- Durable cover with secure sewn binding; 200 pages per book 100 sheets. Pages printed with solid and dotted line primary ruling for practicing writing the alphabet. Inside front cover includes manuscript and cursive alphabet for reference.
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands Corporation #ad|
5. Channie's #ad
Tracing, 80 Pages Front & Back, Channie’s Easy Peasy 100 Sight Words Workbook, Grades Pre-K, 1st, and Handwriting, Size 8.5” x 11”, Practice Printing, 40 Sheets #adChannie's #ad
- Visual handwriting paper, patent pending; double-sided learning and writing sheets with Color-Coded Blocks; 100 Sight Words; 30 Simple Sentences; Grades Pre-K - 1; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education. Blocks aid consistent letter size; spacing lines guide proper spacing; green shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Uniform blocks, use proper spacing, and visual spacing lines help guide kids to Write Straight, Green Shade, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves English Language & Number Skills; 8.5
5 x 11 inches. Trace, copy, tracing, letters, sentences, words, alphabet, and Practicing Numbers, Print, and write; 2 traceable pages introduce new letters & words; one page Reinforces What Was Learned; Promotes Learning, and Penmanship. Color-coded blocks support upper and lower case practice; narrow spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Words, Letters, Numbers, and Penmanship.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
6. School Zone #ad
Addition & Subtraction Workbook, 1st & 2nd Grade Math, School Zone, 64 Pages, Regrouping, Fact Tables, Place Value, and More School ... Workbook Series Deluxe Edition 64-Page, Ages 6 to 8 #adSchool Zone #ad
- Available in different themed activity books. Available in a variety of different age groups. Made in USA. Contains one sixty-four page workbook. Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills.
7. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Sight Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Made of heavy duty cardstock. A wonderful study tool. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Laminate for extra durability. Give children a head-start in reading with these double-sided flash cards.
8. Teaching Resources #ad
Daily Word Ladders: Grades 4–6: 100 Reproducible Word Study Lessons That Help Kids Boost Reading, Vocabulary, Spelling & Phonics Skills―Independently! #adTeaching Resources #ad
- A fun way to increase vocabulary - great for ELL's. Grades 4-6. Kids read clues on each rung, then change and rearrange letters to create words until they reach the top.
Sold as an Each. All the while, broadening vocabulary, they're boosting decoding and spelling skills, and becoming better, more fluent readers.