As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
Montessori Toys for Toddlers, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Set of 82, Create Sight Words with Alphabet Blocks for Kids Ages 4-8, hand2mind Reading Rods, CVC Word Builders Linking Cubes #adhand2mind #ad
- X 3/4 in. Reading manipulatives for kids: color-coded for easy identification - red vowel letters match with pink initial vowel pictures; blue consonant letters match light blue initial consonant pictures.
Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Comes with the alphabet in lower and upper case letters.
Linking cubes for early readers: 42 blue consonant cubes, 1 blank blue cube, 12 red vowel cubes, 21 light blue picture cubes, 1 blank red cube, and 5 pink picture cubes. Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home.
Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps. And is 2. 5 mm in length. Each block is 3/4 in.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
2. Foyu #ad
Word Pocket Chart,Pocket Chart with Cards,Classroom Pocket Chart,Teacher Pocket Charts,Word Wall Pocket Chart #adFoyu #ad
- This durable pocket chart set was created to directly align with Common Core and state standards for language arts. The nice pocket chart with two metal grommets for hanging, 11" by 27.
75"; 160 cards 2 header cards, 14 word cards, 18 to create a blank cards, and 12 symbol cards ; 1 plastic storage tub with locking lid for cards, 124 number cards, 5"W by 8"D by 4"H; and have a really good Instructional guide.
Place a word family card on the roof of the house-shaped design and then have students brainstorm words belonging to that word family. This compact pocket chart is great for displaying the word families your class is currently studying. They are for teachers and mother for teaching new and checking lessons. This perfect for classroom, kindergarten, school, home, homeschool activities.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Phonics for Kindergarten Workbook—Writing Practice, Tracing Letters, Sight Words With Incentive Chart and Motivational Stickers 64 pgs #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Skills covered include classifying, number recognition, counting, letter recognition, and more. Perfect for home, summer breaks, school, and road trips. An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook. With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers.
This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
4. Key Education #ad
Sight Word Reading Practice With Word and Photo Puzzle Pieces 120 pc 840016, Key Education Big Box of Little Word Puzzles—Educational Game for PreK-2nd Grade Readers #adKey Education #ad
- Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers can use these picture and word puzzles in small group activities, one-on-one instruction, or during independent study time to help kids build phonemic awareness.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
What's included: this hands-on learning set includes 180 thick and sturdy puzzle pieces that form 60 three-letter word photo puzzles. How it works: each colorful puzzle consists of 3 pieces, each with a portion of the picture and a letter.
Puzzles measure 4 inches x 3 inches when complete. Multi-purpose learning tool: the engaging picture puzzles in the Big Box of Little Word Puzzles help preschool through 2nd grade students practice blending sounds and improve sight word recognition as they construct 60 consonant-vowel-consonant words. Your child will learn to identify beginning and ending consonants and short vowels by assembling photos and reading the word the letters form.
5. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff EZread Sound Box Mats and Chips – Research-Based Resource – with 18 Dry Erase Mats and 60 Chips for up to 6 Students at a Time – Teach Students to Map Sound Patterns #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Common core ready: the really good stuff ezread sound box mats and Chips set is aligned with Common Core and state standards for language arts. This fundamental, research-based resource helps students map sound patterns.
Easy-to-use design: with this interactive and engaging set, students slide a small chip into each sound box to represent each phonemic element they hear. Materials for 6 students: with enough materials for six students at a time, the EZread Sound Box set includes 18 5½” by 2½” laminated dry erase mats and 60 ¾” round, red plastic chips.
Research-based resource: ezread sound box mats and Chips are designed to teach very early emergent readers to learn to hear and identify the number of phonemes in words.
You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your PreK–1 curriculum. This is a great tool to teach phonemic awareness to very beginning readers in individual or group settings. Teaching guide included: ezread sound Box Mats and Chips come with a Really Good Instructional Guide that includes interactive classroom activities and supporting reproducibles.
6. hand2mind #ad
Montessori Toys for Toddlers, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Set of 141, hand2mind Reading Rods Letter Patterns, CVC Word Builders Linking Cubes, Create Sight Words with Alphabet Blocks for Kids #adhand2mind #ad
- Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Reading manipulatives for kids: Our cubes are colored by vowels, silent "e", consonants, vowel digraphs, consonant blends, and word family chunks.
Each block is 3/4 in. Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home.
X 3/4 in. And is 2. 5 mm in length. The reading rods are color-coded by phonics. Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps. Linking cubes for early readers: This kit includes 141 cubes.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources First 100 Sight Words Pocket Chart Cards TCR20845 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- A great classroom resource. 119 total pieces. Write-on/wipe-off surface. Largest card measures 18" x 3-1/4".
8. Gethelud #ad
Sight Words and Word Families Laminated Posters for Kids 17" x 23" #adGethelud #ad
- Satisfaction guarantee, if in any case you are not satisfy with this pack, we offer a fully refund with no question asked. Detailed info for an intact knowledge delivery. Anchor chart shows word structure clearly and big enough to recognize from distance.
All you need for basic language education and get knowing the trick of English. Posters applied with vivid color and laminated with high-transparency film, dirt resistant, printed with vegetable ink.
Waterproof, tear resistant and durable. Well-designed sight words & word families poster shows first 100 Fry Sight Words and 22 suffixes smartly.
Laminated and trimmed in rainbow colors and perfect size anchor chart 17" x 23" for home or classroom use. Color-coded demonstration areas and indicators. Edges are practiced with passivating treatment, no cutting risk and easy to use. One chart is the classic fry sight words in 10 groups with similar initials, the other shows the most used 22 suffixes and corresponding word examples.