As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AVERY #ad
2", AVERY Heavy-Duty Industrial SDS Binder, 540-Sheet Capacity, 2 One-Touch EZD Rings, Yellow/Red Border 18951 #adAVERY #ad
- Preprinted sds cover helps employees quickly finds safety data sheets. Extra strong bright Yellow and red binder Designed for extended use in Warehouses and facilities. Four interior pockets for storing loose papers. One-touch rings open and close with ease.
2. Ring Binder Depot #ad
SDS Binder, Heavy Duty 3 Ring Binder 3 Inch, 600 Safety Data Sheets Capacity, English Spanish Bilingual #adRing Binder Depot #ad
- 3 inch 3 ring binder for sds/ msds: professional binder that complies with osha’s 2012 requirements. I'ts semi-flexible and resists harmful elements like moisture, and chemicals. Includes 3 inch round rings - can fit up to 600 sheets of 8.
5 x 11 inch papers, which is the standard size for most documents, including Safety Data Sheets. The binder is carefully and thoughtfully designed with details not only on the front cover but also on the side. Durable, stains, unbreakable sds binder: heavy duty – made of the strongest polypropylene available.
Highly visible large binder: yellow safety binder with bright colors make it easy to see and find. A large "sds" is printed in a noticeable color on yellow background, which promotes the visibility of the SDS binder.
The heavy duty 3 ring binder 3 inch can hold 600 sheets of standard 8. 5 x 11" papers. Impressive capacity 3 inch binder: actual outer dimensions are 12” x 11. 8” x 3. 8”. Includes the GHS Pictograms on the cover. English spanish bilingual: bilingual with english and Spanish– promotes workplace safety awareness among English and Spanish speaking employees in multinational companies.
3. UniKeep #ad
1.0 Ring Capacity, 3 Poly Rings, UniKeep Safety Data Sheets SDS Binder #adUniKeep #ad
- Promote workplace safety awareness - holds standard 8. 5" x 11. 00" paper, the stackable design can be stored anywhere. Organize your safety data sheets as required by OSHA, formally MSDS Material Safety Data Sheets.
Easy access - with a bright, highly-visible design, they ensure that safety information is easy and accessible to all employees. Durable & archival safe - made from durable polypropylene, UniKeep SDS Binders are built to last in harsh environments. Made in the usa.
4. ComplyRight #ad
ComplyRight OSHA All-in-One-Safety Poster with GHS Updates- Employee Information Poster #adComplyRight #ad
- Informative: the complyright osha all-in-one-safety Poster will help ensure that companies keep all employees up-to-date on OSHA and HazCom standards in one easy-to-post display. Updated: the all-in-one- safety poster is updated with the american Heart Association’s new resuscitation guidelines released on 10/15/15.
Complyright: at complyright, our mission is to free employers from the burden of tracking and complying with the complex web of federal, labor law solutions, tax software, hr products and services, state and local employment laws.
Poster: the poster, first aid procedures/cpr, employees’ osha rights, ppe Notice, written in English, understanding a Safety Data Sheet SDS, features information on ghs communication labeling and understanding and SDS sections, and more.
It also includes the new rate of chest compressions, 100 to 120 compressions per minute. This poster provides critical industry information in a clear easy-to-read format. Display: the poster measures at 24" x 44", and is laminated for protection against industrial environments. Complyright is the market leader in government compliant products such as tax forms, and health insurance claim forms.
5. UniKeep #ad
Each Compartment has a 1.5 Inch Spine, UniKeep SDS Document Case with Metal Binder Rings, Case Has Two Separate Compartments, 3.0 Inch Total Spine Capacity #adUniKeep #ad
- No additional content other than the case is included. Metal round rings are located on the spine - the metal rings are standard size and compatible with standard US paper. Store all of your company's safety data sheets securely - the case is completely enclosed to keep out dust and dirt.
Case is completely enclosed - to keep contents safe and organized. Bright, highly visible design - the SDS area should always be easily seen and this case will fulfill that requirements. Holds standard 8. 5" x 11" paper - the case can hold hundreds of sheets on the metal binder rings.
6. UniKeep #ad
Binder is Also a Fully Enclosed Case to Store SDS Sheets, 1.5'' Spine. Includes 50 Page Protectors and 5 Plastic Divider Pages, UniKeep SDS Binder with Metal Rings #adUniKeep #ad
- Comes with 50 envypak branded heavy duty page protectors - this ensures that your data stays clean and dry. Bright yellow and highly visible - design meets OSHA standards for document storage. Case includes plastic divider pages to help with organization - plastic dividers will hold up to years of use.
Case is compeltely enclosed to keep contents safe and dry - snap locking features makes sure the case stays closed. Unikeep branded case with metal rings - this case will allow you to store Safety Data Sheets SDS securely and keep the documents clean and dry.
7. OSHA4LESS.COM #ad
Heavy Duty Holds 700+ Sheets with 2020 GHS Pictograms, SDS Bilingual English/Spanish 3" Ring Binder #adOSHA4LESS.COM #ad
- This bilingual sds 3" ring binder is easily identifiable and printed with new GHS pictograms for easy reference. Workplace safety kit: invest in workplace safety by keeping SDS sheets organized and easy to identify. This ghs compliant sds binder organizes all your important SDS Safety Data Sheets.
Bilingual sds binder: enable easy access to important sdS chemical sheets from this GHS compliant binder. Easy to use: make it easy for all your employees to access the information of chemicals they are handling, storing, or transporting.
Safety data sheet binder: assists in meeting osha's right-to-Know requirements, features bright yellow/red color scheme that allows for easy identification of SDS Guide, and holds over 700 SDS Sheets not included.
Prevent hazards and accidents by providing key information about hazardous chemicals and materials. Sds training: under osha's new ghs regulations, if a business uses hazardous chemicals in the workplace, employers are required to carry out training in the new GHS label elements and the new safety data sheet SDS format.