As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa | Skills for Success: Spanish Workbook | 6th–12th Grade, 129pgs #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The activities in this book can be used on their own or in addition to any Spanish program, and the exercises focus on everyday Spanish vocabulary. Vocabulary lists, reproducible storybooks, a pronunciation key and an answer key are included. 128 pages.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
5: Elementary Skills for Success, Spanish, Grades K #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- 128 pages. Vocabulary lists, reproducible storybooks, a pronunciation key and an answer key are included. The activities in this book can be used on their own or in addition to any Spanish program, and the exercises focus on everyday Spanish vocabulary.
3. Teacher Created Materials #ad
Guided Reading Level A, I, Reader's Theater: Children's Folk Tales and Fairy Tales Spanish, Teacher Created Materials, Grades K-1, 6 Book Set #adTeacher Created Materials #ad
- These reader"s theater scripts include roles written at multiple reading levels so all students can participate. This 6-book set includes: El hombrecito de jengibre The Gingerbread Man; Hansel y Gretel.
Learn about classic children"s folk and fairy tales with colorful Spanish-translated scripts that capture.
4. Merriam-Webster #ad
Merriam-Webster Webster’s Spanish-English Dictionary for Students, Second Edition English and Spanish Edition #adMerriam-Webster #ad
- Information on the conjugation of Spanish verbs and irregular English verbs provides additional information to build fluency. More than 40, 000 entries and 50, 000 translations provide an essential language resource for Spanish and English learners.
Bidirectional design makes it easy to move between Spanish and English terms. For ages 5 and up.
5. Teacher Created Materials #ad
Let's Explore Life Science Grades 2-3 Spanish Set Science Readers Spanish Edition #adTeacher Created Materials #ad
- Introduce second and third grade students to life science and stem topics with this intriguing 10-book set. Features intriguing images, adaptation, a glossary, an index, ecosystems, and helpful diagrams to keep students engaged as they learn about pollination, habitats, and more.
How do animals adapt to their environment? What is a food web? How does a caterpillar become a butterfly? Each 32-page book includes a fun science activity that meets Next Generation Science Standards and helps students apply what they've learned.