As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DOVER #ad
A Walk in the Woods Dover Nature Coloring Book #adDOVER #ad
- This coloring book contains twenty-nine designs. Published year: 2003. Take a wondrous walk through the four seasons and experience the mysteries and exquisite beauties of nature in the woodlands. Illustrator: Dot Barlowe. Dover publications-A Walk In The Woods Coloring Book.
|Manufacturer||Dover Publications #ad|
2. School Zone Publishing #ad
Connect the Dots Workbook, 32 Pages, Preschool, Number Puzzles, Ages 3 to 5, Numbers 1-10, Kindergarten, Dot-to-Dots, and More School Zone Get Ready!™ Book Series, Counting, Coloring, School Zone #adSchool Zone Publishing #ad
- Made in USA. Comes in a variety of subjects. Each sold separately. These fun activities provide your child with a great introduction to colors, shapes, numbers and more! This package contains one 11x7-3/4 inch workbook. School zone-Preschool Workbooks.
3. School Zone #ad
Numbers, Colors, Ages 3 to 5, Following Directions, Phonics, School Zone, Big Preschool Workbook, 320 Pages, Alphabet, Early Math, and More School Zone Big Workbook Series, Pre-Writing, Shapes #adSchool Zone #ad
- Preparation - let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, tablet, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Digital content, readers, and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
Amazing - big preschool workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, numbers, alphabet, shapes, basic phonics, early math and more! 320 pages of learning material!.
Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, accessories, flash cards, and more!. Workbooks - writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Results - our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, workbooks, creating lifelong learners, flash cards, toys, and the legacy continues.
Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. Award winning - school zone content has won the parents’ choice foundation Award, Family Choice Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.
4. Arteza Kids #ad
12 Double-Ended Colored Pencils in 24 Colors, Art Supply for Kids Activities, 50 Double-Sided Sheets, Arteza Kids Coloring Book and Pencils Kit, 100lb Paper, 8.5x11 Inch, Animal Kingdom Illustrations #adArteza Kids #ad
- We care about our customers: we want to ensure you have a great experience with our products because we truly care about our customers. Markers won’t easily bleed through: we designed our coloring pages to be heavy-duty 100-lb paper, so you won’t have to worry about colors seeping or bleeding through.
Cut down on your child’s screen time: take our kids coloring set on a long road trip and give them the opportunity to expand their imagination and develop their motor skills.
That’s why we work to make our art supplies accessible to all people. For us, art is an expression of the human experience. If you have any issues with our products, please reach out and we’ll make it right.
Set includes 12 double-ended colored pencils: Our coloring book set also included colored pencils for kids, one eraser, one pencil sharpener, and one black marker. Made by arteza artists: here at arteza, we are passionate about creating products that inspire. Our team strives to create products we can stand behind.
5. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Little Skill Seekers: Spot the Difference #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Help little skill seekers begin building a strong foundation for early education. Make learning fun with this colorful activity book. Look for other Little Skill Seekers titles.