As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Counting Toy, Math Cubes, Linking Cubes, Ages 5+, Early Math Skills, Set of 100 Cubes, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Homeschool, Math Manipulatives #adLearning Resources #ad
- Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, matching, graphing, Comparison, color identification, Addition, Shape identification, Patterning, Fine motor skills, Grouping, Nonstandardized measurements, Subtraction, Eye-hand coordination, Making 10, counting to 100, skip counting, Motor planning.
School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
2. edxeducation #ad
Connecting Blocks, Set of 100, Preschoolers Aged 3+ and Elementary Aged Kids, Edx Education Linking Cubes, in Home Learning Toy for Early Math, .8 inch Size #adedxeducation #ad
- 10 bright colors -- watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to build their own 3D creations. Encourage sorting, problem solving, construction, creativity and arithmetic to give your child a head start!.
This makes them more durable plus there are no sharp edges! Designed for small hands -- with 08" or 2cm sides, the cubes are larger than some other construction cubes so they are easier for small hands to manipulate.
High quality -- made with thick plastic, these linking Cubes contain more raw material than some other connecting cubes on the market. Inspire early steam -- linking cubes connect on all 6 sides to build up or out, counting, which means endless building possibilities.
Teach early math -- use these counting cubes to teach math concepts such as: number problems, geometry, algebra, measurement, problem solving and reasoning. Clever design -- these 08"/2cm linking cubes snap together with an easy "click" and apart with a soft “pop”, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3+.
3. Blulu #ad
16 x 11 Inch, Blulu 12 Pieces Educational Math Posters for Kids with 80 Glue Point Dot for Elementary and Middle School Classroom Teach Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction Fractions Decimals #adBlulu #ad
- Features: made of 250 cardstock, waterproof, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, tear resistant and reusable, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression.
Great gift for children: these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, preschool, elementary and middle school, kindergarten, our posters make learning more fun and grip your toddler's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity.
Delightful colors and illustration: designed with beautiful colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids.
12 different wall posters: multiplication chart, money, fractions and percentages, math keywords, roman numerals, addition, numbers 1-100, subtraction, division, place value, time and 3D shapes. Flat and easy to use: we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package, you can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag.
|Part Number||Blulu-Educational Math Posters-01|
4. Key Education #ad
Writing, Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Language #adKey Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
5. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Foam Base Ten Set 20617 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Foam is lightweight, quiet, soft, and washable. Teaching tips are included. Comes in a resealable storage bag.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Magnetic Base Ten, Use with Magnetic Surfaces or Whiteboards, Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Base Ten, 131 Piece Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 131 pieces total with 100 units, 10 flats, 20 rods, and 1 cube. Engage the entire class with these bright blue magnetic pieces that stand out against your whiteboard for maximum visibility.
Ages 6+. Real photos of base ten blocks go beyond typical base ten magnetics to helps students better visualize the 3-D representation of math concepts. Help students understand abstract base ten concepts; including place value, estimation, operations and fractions.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Square Color Tiles, Counting, Ages 3+, Set of 400 in 6 Colors, Sorting Toy #adLearning Resources #ad
- Tiles are great for sorting, stacking, and comparing & contrasting. Includes storage bucket and activity guide. Kids explore number and color patterns, measurement, and probability. Ages 3 and up. Set of 400 tiles in 6 colors.
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff 164038 Secret Sight Words 1st 100 Fry – Fun Game Uses Letters and Pictures to Reveal Secret Fry Sight Words – Build Letter and Sight-Word Recognition and Letter-Sound Association #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- They will be excited to reveal the secret word and can easily flip over the chips to self-check. It is a great tool to help reinforce classroom learning on breaks or over the summer. When all the letters are in place, the secret fry sight word is revealed! For grades pre-k–1: fry secret sight words game is a fun way for young students to build letter and sight-word recognition and letter-sound association.
For school and home: 1st 100 fry secret sight words is perfect for learning at school and continued practice at home.
Common core ready: really good stuff secret sight words 1st 100 Fry is aligned with Common Core and state standards. You can feel good knowing that it is designed to work with your language arts curriculum.
Fry sight words: help students become fry sight word sleuths with this fun and interactive game. Under each picture, students place a letter chip representing the initial sound. Includes: 38 laminated sight word cards 3-, 132 sturdy laminated chipboard letters in various quantities of each letter, a sturdy storage box for easy game piece management, 6- letter words, 4-, 5-, and a Really Good Instructional Guide.
9. EXPO #ad
Chisel Tip, EXPO 80078 Low Odor Dry Erase Markers, 8 Pack, Assorted Colors #adEXPO #ad
- Versatile chisel tip allows for broad or fine writing. Consistent, skip free marking and brilliant color options. Low odor ink formula erases cleanly and is ideal for classrooms, offices and home offices.
For optimal results, use on non porous surfaces such as porcelain or melamine whiteboards and glass. Includes: black, blue, green, Orange, red, purple, Pink and Brown dry erase markers.
|Warranty||Please contact the manufacturer|
10. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, Easy-to-Read, Learning Resources Write & Wipe Demonstration Clock, 12" Square Clock #adLearning Resources #ad
- Help kids learn to tell time with this easy-to-read write & wipe Demonstration clock. Ages 6+. Heavy-duty laminated clock has movable plastic hands and a place to write the digital time.
Write-on, wipe-off clock makes teaching and assessment clear and practical. Teach both analog and digital time while assessing student learning.