As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Key Education Publishing #ad
Multi, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building Games for Kids—Sight Word Puzzles for Reading and Writing, Literacy Center Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, 840008 #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, build vocabulary, and practice reading high-frequency words with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Big Box of Sentence Building includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
Multi-purpose learning tool: featuring familiar sight words and punctuation, the Big Box of Sentence Building allows young readers to explore proper sentence structure while practicing newly acquired reading and writing skills in a fun, creative way. What’s included: this learning tool features 250 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word card puzzle pieces color-coded by parts of speech, 4 blank dry erase cards, game ideas, and a 4-page booklet with directions and teaching suggestions.
2. hand2mind #ad
Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies, Literacy Activity, Early Reading, Self-Checking Workbook System, hand2mind VersaTiles Reading Practice Take Along for Kindergarten, Reading Workbook, Case Included #adhand2mind #ad
- While your average school workbook needs to be assessed by a teacher or parent, VersaTiles are self-checking and promote independent practice that will increase student confidence. Prepare for kindergarten: this activity book bundle is designed to help parents and teachers alike supplement their young student's early education with hands-on learning activities that can be done at home or at school.
Perfect for homeschool learning: while students learn from home, VersaTiles is a great solution for independent practice, whether they are homeschooling or supplementing schoolwork over the summer.
Kindergarten workbook for literacy: this kindergarten workbook will help introduce kindergartners to reading concepts like rhyme, the end sound, uppercase to lowercase, syllables, verbs, spelling, prepositions, short vowels, plural nouns, find the missing word, and more!.
Includes interactive workbook: this versaTiles Take Along set is an interactive workbook system that comes with a 64-page books and a kindergarten VersaTiles self-checking answer case. Unlike other workbooks: versatile workbooks are not intended as "busy work" for young learners.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Language, Speech, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Writing #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
4. Excellerations #ad
Excellerations PSG Phonics Spelling Game for Kids and Classrooms Classroom Activity 12 Game Boards #adExcellerations #ad
- Size: letter tiles measure 1 3/8 inches square. How to play: players select letter tiles and fit them into the 3 incomplete words on their playing boards. Educational value: Game supports Common Core Standards for kindergarten.
Quality: cards are made from durable plastic. Game boards measure 10 inches L x 6 3/8 inches W. Set includes: 40 durable foam letter tiles, 12 game boards and an activity guide. Letter tiles are made from durable foam.
5. Learning Resources #ad
ABCs, Early Phonics, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Ages 3+, 208 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, language, fine motor, memory, and recall skills. Ideal for ages 3+. Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, letter recognition, early phonics, and reading.
Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D. Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 52 letter cards, 130 die-cut photo cards, and activity guide.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
6. WikkiStix #ad
Wikki Stix Alphabet Cards Set #adWikkiStix #ad
- Perfect for developing fine motor skills. Mistake-proof! includes 26 alphabet cards plus one practice card and 36 reusable Wikki Stix. Safe for children this product is made with non-toxic food grade wax and hand knitting yarn. Perfect for classroom or centers.
|Manufacturer||Wikki Stix #ad|
7. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Rhyme and Sort Rockets #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 8 rockets, 80 photo cards and activity guide. Perfect for grades preK and up. Build foundational reading skills with these rhyme and sort rockets.
Reinforce knowledge of beginning and ending sounds, syllables and more! Place a photo card in the rocket doorway, then sort cards that rhyme into the correct rocket.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Alphabet Marks The Spot Floor Mat #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fun for ages 3+. 8 different alphabet, letter sounds and spelling games. Includes vinyl mat, 5 inflatable illustrated cubes, game markers, and activity guide.
Promotes language skills, early literacy, and school readiness. A high energy introduction to letters, sounds, alphabetical order, and print concepts.
9. SpriteGru #ad
Blue Tabletop Desktop Pocket Chart with Bonus 20X Dry Erase Cards. Double Sided and Self-Standing 13 X 12inch #adSpriteGru #ad
- Configurable cards: each of the cards measure 11” X 2”, you can cut them into 5 pieces or more, just choose the size you need and design your display. Premium quality: 5 display pockets on each side, made from durable and clear PVC film.
Great as:teacher resource for small group instruction, ideal for classroom and home using. Easy to use:double sided self-standing pocket chart, folds flat for easy storage, save space and fast assemble. Bonus cards: comes with 20 X-large double sided dry erase cards, Eco-Friendly and reusable.
10. Key Education Publishing #ad
Key Education Write-On/Wipe-Off Print Alphabet Letters—PreK-Grade 1 Handwriting Activity Kit with Tracing Dry Erase Activity Boards and Crayons 34 pc #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- Each card includes tracing space and handwriting lines for additional practice. How it works: children master the 9 basic strokes used in printing with sequential activities beginning with simple letters and progressing to more complicated letters.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, this write-on/wipe-off set allows teachers and parents to work alongside students as they learn to write and identify letters of the alphabet and develop early spelling skills.
What’s included: this early writing set includes 26 illustrated, reusable write-on/wipe-off printing activity cards and 8 multi-color crayons for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and 1st graders. Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's dry erase Print Alphabet Letters kit features colorful write and wipe alphabet practice cards designed to help students draw the nine handwriting strokes needed to print all the letters of the alphabet.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.