As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Tactile and Auditory Learning, Homeschool, 114 Pieces, Ages 5+, Visual, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Fine Motor, Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Up Counting Toy Set, Homeschool, Ages 3+, 76 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Learn & play: learn color recognition, counting, matching, sorting, and early math skills. Homeschool supplies for toddlers ages 3 and up. Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp.
Set includes: 1 muffin pan, squeezy tweezers, 2 dice, 60 mini muffin counters, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, and activity guide. Develop fine motor skills: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Count on improvement: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Math Cubes, Math Manipulatives, Educational Counting Toy, Early Math Skills, Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, matching, graphing, Addition, Fine motor skills, nonstandardized measurements, Comparison, Eye-hand coordination, Patterning, counting to 100, Subtraction, Shape identification, Grouping, Color identification, skip counting, Making 10, Motor planning.
Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning.
Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Ages 3+, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Early Phonics, 208 Pieces, ABCs #adLearning Resources #ad
- Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D. Ideal for ages 3+. Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, early phonics, letter recognition, and reading.
Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 130 die-cut photo cards, 52 letter cards, and activity guide. Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, memory, language, fine motor, and recall skills.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
5. Key Education #ad
& 2ND Grade & Ell, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, 1st #adKey Education #ad
- Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, and building sentences language skills.
Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Fine Motor Toy, Ages 18 Months +, 26 Double-Sided Pieces, Learning Resources Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators #adLearning Resources #ad
- A complete alligator measures 5" long x 1. 5" tall, making these gators fun for imaginative play. For ages 18 mos+. 13 sturdy plastic heads and 13 tails, marked on both sides to include all 26 letters of the alphabet.
Reinforce letter recognition and color matching. Each side of every gator is marked with an upper and lowercase letter on the head and tail.
7. Learning Resources #ad
156 Cards, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, Vocab/Phonics Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Cards measure 3. 5” square. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side. Ideal for ages 5+.
8. Learning Resources #ad
14 Pieces, 3D Geography Puzzle, Learning Resources Puzzle Globe, Ages 3+, Fine Motor #adLearning Resources #ad
- 14 piece set: includes spinning globe, 6 continent labels, 6 continent puzzle pieces, and a sheet of blank label stickers. Real globe: the globe’s 6 puzzle pieces represent Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, and North and South America, while a stationary bottom piece represents Antarctica.
Perfect for small hands: each continent piece is chunky and easy for little hands to grasp; the largest piece Asia measures 5¾”L.
Globe measures 8” in diameter. Fine motor skills: the puzzle globe is great for early fine motor skills, learning spacial awareness, and geography, all while having fun!. Great for any toddler ages 3+.
9. Learning Resources #ad
14 Pieces, Ages 8+, Learning Resources View-Thru Geometric Solids, Geometry Helper #adLearning Resources #ad
- Transparent 3-D shapes fashioned in bright, bold colors. Colorful plastic shapes measure 3 cm or 6 cm. Easy to fill with liquid or dry-fill, and easy to clean. Explore geometry, volume, and other math concepts. Ideal for ages 8+.