As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
6 Pieces, School Counselor Supplies, Ice Breaker Cubes, Speech Therapy Toys, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders.
Build speaking and listening skills between students. Super sensory skills: sensory fidget toys and activities not only encourage children to explore and investigate, they also help develop motor skills and even build nerve connections in the brain.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
2. Discussables #ad
Kid Talk Conversation Cards for Kids – 400 Fun Conversation Starters for Kids – Games for Family Game Night – Road Trip Games for Children – Social Emotional Learning Activities Tools #adDiscussables #ad
- Practice conversational skills like curiosity, be present with your kids, telling stories, and sharing as well as social emotional learning skills. How to use / who they're for - best for parents and their kids aged 6-12+, parents ask their kids the question, communicate deeply, you'll learn loads about each other, parents give their full attention to their child as they answer.
We appreciate the idea that kids spell love T-I-M-E, so we included tons of questions for family game night or a long road trip.
Value for the money - contains 400 questions that make your child the center of your attention. If you work through the entire box, though anyone can have fun with this childrens game. Create moments of connection anywhere – the cards are small 2.
5 in *1. 75 in and double sided. We've come up with some thoughtful, new questions that avoid repetition and are different from what we normally ask. Not your standard questions - it can be hard to know what to talk about with our children. To use: choose a card, and treasure the conversations you have. Connect with your kids - learn things you don't know about topics you may not think to ask about, and give them an chance to learn more about you.
3. Tailcor #ad
Emotion Mania Thumball 4 inch #adTailcor #ad
- Educational. Great for groups. Stimulates imagination. Develop communication skills. Learn while having fun.
4. chiazllta #ad
60Pcs Morning Meeting Chips for Kids Conversation Starters Classroom Question Card Game for Students Improve Communication Listening Vocabulary Skill Supplies Teacher Supplies for Classroom Elementary #adchiazllta #ad
- They're kindergarten classroom must haves. Stylish designmorning meeting chips have black as the main tone, in which the font of the words is multi-colored. Various occationthese question cards are especially designed for kids and students; You can use these cards on morning meeting, back to school activities or any other occasions with your students; Use them as journal/ bell work prompts, break the ice after a long vacation or holiday, daily class activities, ice-breaker to better education.
The pattern and color are well-printed and fade-resistant.
Nurture social skillsmeaningful discussions allow kids to develop social, emotional, diction, listening, and vocabulary skills. Package includeseach set of morning meeting cards including 60 pcs, each design with 1 unique question; Each card measures about 6 cm/ 2.
36 inch in diameter. Special design will definitely attract your students, they will love the cards and actively participate in classroom activities with these questions cards. Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our question cards for conversation. Premium materialmorning meeting chips are thickened and sturdy. When students get dedicated time to verbally express themselves in a respectful environment, self confidence soars. The color combination makes the whole kit look cute and classy.
5. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
Social Skills Activities for Kids 3-6th Grade, Counseling, Social Emotional Learning & Growth Mindset for Family, Conversation Card Games for Kids 8-12, Classroom, 52 Essential Social Situations #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Succeed in school: gain the life skills kids need to succeed - navigate tricky situations, make good choices, resolve conflicts, getting heard, solve problems, stay motivated. Improve communication & reading comprehension: Designed by Harvard educator as clever discussion cards instead of workbook; use as morning meeting topic, writing and journaling prompts, social skills games, card games, and speech therapy materials.
Less behavioral problems! comes in sturdy tin, sports camp, home, take everywhere; meaningful conversations for car ride, classroom, extracurricular clubs, dinner table topics.
Approved by kids, and relatable "what would you do" social stories to get everyone talking - improve confidence, engaging, PARENTS & THERAPISTS: Fun, critical thinking and creativity. Winner, avoid social blunders, manage frustrations & distractions, deal with disappointment, 2022 brain child award: teach important interpersonal skills - understand expectations, handle peer pressure.
6. Gersoniel #ad
50 Styles 100 Pcs Morning Meeting Chips for Kids, Student Response Cards Social Skill Cards Conversation Starters Classroom Question Idea Cards for Elementary Learn Communication Listening Vocabulary #adGersoniel #ad
- Sturdy and waterproof: these morning meeting chips for kid are made of quality thickened cardstock, reusable and waterproof, fade resistant, bend resistant, light but strong, have smooth surfaces, which can serve you for a long time. Sufficient quantity: the package includes 100 morning meeting chips with 50 different designs, each style has 2 pieces and each with a question; abundant quantity and styles for your students to take turns in the classroom or homeschool space to think and answer thoughtfully, which are useful practice props for public speaking and new vocabulary learning.
Meaningful discussion and interaction: using these student response cards to organize students to share ideas in the classroom can effectively enhance interaction and class cohesion, emotional, and exercise their social, draw closer relationships, deepen mutual understanding, and expressive skills as well as improve self confidence.
Extensive application: morning meeting question cards can be applied to carry out various daily classroom activities, emotional exchanges, such as morning meetings, icebreakers, back to school activities, self introduction and more; You can also set up writing and journaling topics for students based on the questions provided on the card, or organize interesting classroom interactions after a long holiday to help everyone quickly integrate into the group.
Compact and portable size: morning meeting ideas cards measure approximately 6 cm/ 2. 36 inches in diameter, without taking up much space, which is compact and easy to carry, allowing you to conveniently take them outside for use.
7. REHAVE #ad
Home Office Desk Decoration, Magnetic Levitation Floating World Map Globe with C Shape Base, 3" Rotating Planet Earth Maglev Globe Ball Anti Gravity LED Light Lamp- Educational Gifts for Kids #adREHAVE #ad
- Hovering is a very pleasant thing, 24 hours a day, business and home. Made of good quality material, durable to use. This amazing, high tech, levitating, planet earth globe, with colorful LED lights and a C-shaped magnetic field looks awesome in the light and even cooler in the dark! Floating and spinning in the air with LED lights to make it light up in the dark.
An awesome gadget that comes with led lights, catching everyone's eyes. Easy to install, the globe can get floating very easily.
A great office ornament and a fantasy gift for all ages. All countries on the planet are clearly and accurately displayed. The maglev globe is a great high-tech gadget that people of all ages will love. The electromagnetic levitation technology makes the globe easy to install! Geography teaching, let the children understand the earth and the geographical location of each country.
You’ll be amazed as this floating globe continuously revolves in mid air, and most importantly, it can be used as a decorative ornament that matches any home and office furnishings. This cool gadget makes a great display unit for your retail shop, 365 days a year! Globe size: 3 inches, product base size: 6. 81 x 7. 09 inches.
8. Smart School Educational Products #ad
Reading Comprehension Beach Balls Set of 2. Classroom Literacy Games for Elementary School Children #adSmart School Educational Products #ad
- Our beach balls are built to last. Start the conversation: reading comprehension beach balls are a great way to get the conversation started for both pre and post reading. Enhance speaking and listening skills: Reading comprehension beach balls are a great way to get your students speaking and listening.
Get up and moving: get your students out of their seats and moving with our collection of beach balls. Durable: use class after class and year after year.
9. Game That Song #ad
Conversation Starter Cards for Family, Friends, Couples and Teachers. Created by A College Professor! Great for Getting to Know You Games and Activities, Start That Convo #adGame That Song #ad
- Each question is based in the psychology of human needs, known as Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Great for dinner conversations, camping, hygge, road trips, counseling and therapy. Conversation starters to create connections with family, friends and anyone looking to take conversations to the next level.
The questions are fun, simple and easy to answer, interesting, but the conversations can get deep, and hilarious!. Fun for teens, adults and even kids. Topics reflect physiological needs food, love and belonging, safety needs security, shelter, esteem needs and self-actualization.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Geography for Kids, Learning Resources Inflatable 12 inch Globe, Ages 6+ Earth Globe #adLearning Resources #ad
- Grades 1+ | Ages 6+. Can be hang for display in the classroom or playroom. 12" inflatable globe includes a repair kit and an activity guide. Make a game of geography. Engage students toss this globe while identify continents, capitals, countries, and oceans.